Lust List: Pretty PastelsMay 30, 2014
Say it without uttering a word…June 5, 2014
Every summer i have my own set of essentials that i cant do without. And this season, i’m excited to share the ‘Summer Essential 2014’ list with all of you. Here are the 10 major things that made to my list of this season’s must-haves.
- In love with these round sunglasses from stylefiesta. Its trendy, cheap and durable. Don’t forget to swag it out in style. Oh and did i tell you its totally in Vogue?
- Go the boyfriends jeans way or the cut-off shorts style, as you like it. Easy to DIY, and can be found in various summery colors. It is a Must-have.
- You’ve seen it on almost every celebrity, and u know it by now. Crop Top is this seasons favorite item of clothing. Available in so many different styles, don’t be shy to pick one that suits you best. And yeah, pairing it up with low waist pants is not the only way to style them. (www.koovs.com)
- Time to mover over finding out the right BB cream for your skin. The CC Cream is a summer favorite amongst all the celebrities. Try this one from bobbi brown, and don’t forget to thank me later!
- The backpack returns. If you’re still wondering if 90s fashion is back-here’s a backpack for you. This one from accessorize is floral+nautical+summery! P.S: Don’t forget to add those cute key-chains to it?
- The massively popular midi-skirt trend is not leaving us anytime soon, so add them to your summer wardrobe. Number of styles and fabrics to choose from, finding a perfect midi skirt is not as difficult as u think it is. Wear it to office, or date, or anything really. (www.topshop.com)
- If you ask me to list down the must-have shoes of the season, this pair of flats from Zara would top the list. Hands down! chic + comfortable= value for money.
- Ditch the reds, and the neons, for these pastel hues. Wearing these pretty colors is the simplest way to have fun this summer. This shade from Dior is my personal favorite.
- Minimalism is the call of the season. One statement jewelry is enough to make those heads turn. Like this compassion bracelet by eina ahluwalia, is sure to make the right amount of noise!
- Orange is the new Red. So when in fix, paint ur lips in this sexy shade of orange from Estee Lauder. Wear it matte or gloss, it looks stunning anyways.
Tell me one item you can’t do without This Summer? 🙂